Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.266 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 560,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 412,989 Franc (Php40,231) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)