Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.367 XOF / PHP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 234,526 Franc (Php18,964) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)