Cost of living in Olomouc, Czech Republic compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.616 XOF / CZK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olomouc (Czech Republic) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,190,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 950,077 Franc (37,089 Kč) in Olomouc.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (6 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)