Cost of living in Okayama, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.122 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Okayama (Japan) is 39% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,877 Franc (¥757) in Okayama.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)