Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.476 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,243,225 Franc (¥409,666) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)