Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.408 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,149,223 Franc (¥397,407) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)