Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.282 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,813,264 Franc (¥343,277) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (11 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 1 hour ago)