Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.874 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 7% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,620,362 Franc (¥332,433) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,510,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 59₴ (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,232 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)