Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.119 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,647,865 Franc (¥321,922) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,550,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)