Cost of living in Ōita, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.280 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ōita (Japan) is 9% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,050,791 Franc (¥388,424) in Ōita to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)