Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.697 XOF / MKD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 203,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 162,653 Franc (15,205 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)