Cost of living comparison between Ohrid, Macedonia and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.698 XOF / MKD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 307,457 Franc (28,740 ден) in Ohrid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (32 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (32 minutes ago)