Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 445 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.037 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 907,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 685,792 Franc (31,120₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (38 minutes ago)