Cost of living in Odessa, Ukraine compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 347 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.520 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 812,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 600,152 Franc (32,406₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oslo costs kr 299 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)