Cost of living comparison between Odessa, Ukraine and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.488 XOF / UAH
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Odessa (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 245,247 Franc (10,441₴) in Odessa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €79 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £40 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Semey costs 99 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgas costs 40 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (about 1 hour ago)