Cost of living comparison between Obihiro, Japan and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.427 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Obihiro (Japan) is 8% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,055 Franc (¥747) in Obihiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)