Cost of living in Nyeri, Kenya compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.620 XOF / KES
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nyeri (Kenya) is 26% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 501,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 373,094 Franc (Shilling66,385) in Nyeri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)