Cost of living in Nuremberg, Germany compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 656.282 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuremberg (Germany) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,038,156 Franc (€3,106) in Nuremberg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (about 2 hours ago)