Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.954 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,320,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,094,047 Franc (¥220,822) in Numazu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)