Cost of living in Numazu, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 4.847 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Numazu (Japan) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,270,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,047,811 Franc (¥216,190) in Numazu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (about 2 hours ago)