Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.142 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 464,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 346,606 Franc (Mex$ 11,499) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hanover costs €350 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bhilai costs ₨78 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in St. John's, NL costs C$630 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (about 2 hours ago)