Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo, Mexico vs Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 30.183 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 464,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 355,310 Franc (Mex$ 11,772) in Nuevo Laredo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)