Cost of living comparison between Nuevo Laredo, Mexico and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 29.897 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nuevo Laredo (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 265,406 Franc (Mex$ 8,877) in Nuevo Laredo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)