Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.982 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 372,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 318,033 Franc (руб 35,409) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)