Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.755 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 282,935 Franc (руб 26,308) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (33 minutes ago)