Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.349 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 373,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 321,181 Franc (руб 34,353) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (24 minutes ago)