Cost of living in Novokuznetsk, Russia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.360 XOF / RUB
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novokuznetsk (Russia) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 339,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 292,702 Franc (руб 31,272) in Novokuznetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (39 minutes ago)