Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.163 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,210,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 937,512 Franc (R$ 5,352) in Novo Hamburgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Frankfurt am Main costs €950 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (44 minutes ago)