Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.459 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 444,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 346,694 Franc (63,506 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)