Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.548 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 483,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 380,489 Franc (68,579 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)