Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.730 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 498,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 397,010 Franc (69,287 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)