Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.485 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 446,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 349,384 Franc (63,694 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $869 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)