Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.562 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,100 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,100 Franc (1,097 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (42 minutes ago)