Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 5.405 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,800 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,800 Franc (1,073 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Aarhus costs kr30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bandung costs Rp 3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)