Cost of living comparison between Nova Iguaçu, Brazil and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 190.863 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 303,426 Franc (R$ 1,590) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)