Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.487 XOF / XPF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,620,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,316,061 Franc (604,384 Franc) in Nouméa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)