Cost of living comparison between Nouakchott, Mauritania and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.732 XOF / MRO
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 49% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,902,344 Franc (1,676,145 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)