Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.512 XOF / MRO
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 725,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 665,991 Franc (440,535 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)