Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.590 XOF / MRO
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 881,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 829,124 Franc (521,303 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)