Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 748.735 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,882,356 Franc (£2,514) in Northampton.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)