Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.253 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 11% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,180,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,933,674 Franc (28,331 kr) in Norrköping.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)