Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.368 XOF / SEK
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 12% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,372,657 Franc (19,788 kr) in Norrköping.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)