Cost of living in Nogales, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.453 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nogales (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 6,042 Franc (Mex$ 212) in Nogales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,700 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)