Cost of living in Nogales, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.234 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nogales (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 6,607 Franc (Mex$ 226) in Nogales to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,200 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $220 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lawrence, Kansas costs $605 (37 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $120 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (43 minutes ago)