Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1508.000 XOF / OMR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 24% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,212,503 Franc (﷼ 804) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 977,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 150 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Durban costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)