Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1442.976 XOF / OMR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 23% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,140,960 Franc (﷼ 791) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 929,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (about 2 hours ago)