Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1491.273 XOF / OMR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 22% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,256,858 Franc (﷼ 843) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,290 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 25,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lviv costs 100₴ (19 minutes ago)