Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1584.668 XOF / OMR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 27% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,481,703 Franc (﷼ 1,566) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)