Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2015. Exchange rate: 9.390 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,500 Franc (₨266) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)