Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.031 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 7% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 5,902 Franc (₨735) in Nizamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U25,413 (about 1 hour ago)