Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.218 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is 8% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 6,906 Franc (₨840) in Nizamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)