Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 154.590 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,590,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,262,223 Franc (R$ 8,165) in Niterói.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Dundee costs £353 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)