Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.552 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 574,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 467,743 Franc (84,246 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)