Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.539 XOF / RSD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 520,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 429,768 Franc (77,589 Дин.) in Niš.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)