Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.026 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,240,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,774,217 Franc (¥551,963) in Niigata.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)