Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.054 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,990,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,575,143 Franc (¥509,557) in Niigata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 14,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $542 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lomé costs 102 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (about 1 hour ago)