Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.280 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 13% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,070,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,669,269 Franc (¥505,503) in Niigata.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,400,000,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,626 (37 minutes ago)