Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2017.
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,650,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,351,780 Franc in Niamey.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 2 hours ago)