Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017.
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,780,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,456,169 Franc in Niamey.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babylon, New York costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$238 (about 1 hour ago)