Cost of living comparison between Niagara Falls, New York, United States and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 617.300 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,522,090 Franc ($2,466) in Niagara Falls, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)