Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 607.000 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niagara Falls, New York (United States) is 19% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,524,612 Franc ($2,512) in Niagara Falls, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)