Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.767 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,913 Franc (Mex$ 206) in Nezahualcóyotl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)