Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.643 XOF / MXN
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 5,752 Franc (Mex$ 176) in Nezahualcóyotl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prilep costs 10,000 ден (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)