Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 747.740 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,280,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,043,930 Franc (£2,733) in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)