Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 733.948 XOF / GBP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 10% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,130,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,912,970 Franc (£2,606) in Newcastle upon Tyne.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (41 minutes ago)