Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 48.299 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,411,371 Franc (R 29,221) in Newcastle.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 2 hours ago)