Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 43.779 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,470,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,140,878 Franc (R 26,060) in Newcastle.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (43 minutes ago)