Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 444.151 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,120,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,696,669 Franc (AU$6,072) in Newcastle.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,626 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (35 minutes ago)