Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 411.718 XOF / AUD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,410,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,896,028 Franc (AU$7,034) in Newcastle.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)