Cost of living comparison between New York City, United States and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,882 prices entered by 1,094 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 600.650 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,765,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 8,030,274 Franc ($13,369) in New York City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)