Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 415.531 XOF / NZD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 7% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,460,128 Franc (NZ$3,514) in New Plymouth.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)