Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 477 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 562.430 XOF / USD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Orleans, Louisiana (United States) is 15% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,990,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,403,505 Franc ($6,051) in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨420 (about 1 hour ago)