Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 80.852 XOF / GTQ
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,465,416 Franc (Q18,125) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (38 minutes ago)