Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 809 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.032 XOF / GTQ
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,130,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 850,485 Franc (Q11,335) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)