Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 692 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.374 XOF / GTQ
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,543,093 Franc (Q18,508) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirikkale costs 25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$34,000 (about 2 hours ago)