Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 638 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.645 XOF / GTQ
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,160,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 873,504 Franc (Q12,024) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 450,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $62 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Berlin costs €450 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Paz costs Mex$ 20 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Wellington costs NZ$599 (about 1 hour ago)