Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.618 XOF / GTQ
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,476,084 Franc (Q17,866) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (33 minutes ago)