Cost of living comparison between Guatemala City, Guatemala and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 80.420 XOF / GTQ
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,524,787 Franc (Q18,960) in Guatemala City.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampa, Florida costs $0.13 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $68 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €350 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Subotica costs 12,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Peterborough costs £712 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)