Cost of living in Neuquén, Argentina compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.982 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,411,124 Franc (ARS $36,200) in Neuquén.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)