Cost of living comparison between Neuquén, Argentina and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.572 XOF / ARS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,527,858 Franc (ARS $39,611) in Neuquén.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £3,010 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (32 minutes ago)