Cost of living in Neuchatel, Switzerland compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 558.331 XOF / CHF
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuchatel (Switzerland) is 5% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,340,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 3,179,085 Franc (CHF 5,694) in Neuchatel.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)