Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 154.560 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,330,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,141,814 Franc (13,857 ₪) in Netanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,812 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Münster costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)