Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 155.154 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 8% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,540,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,333,589 Franc (15,040 ₪) in Netanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)