Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.533 XOF / JPY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 14% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,011,874 Franc (¥363,606) in Nerima.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vancouver costs C$0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)