Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 46.104 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 17% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,618,149 Franc (R 35,098) in Nelspruit.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Florence costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)