Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 44.268 XOF / ZAR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,152,226 Franc (R 26,028) in Nelspruit.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 5 hours ago)