Cost of living comparison between Nellore, India and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.995 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 4% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 299,151 Franc (₨33,257) in Nellore.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)