Cost of living comparison between Neiva, Colombia and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20579 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 327,961 Franc (COL$1,593,686) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)