Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21424 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 330,217 Franc (COL$1,541,360) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (27 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (42 minutes ago)