Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21008 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 276,366 Franc (COL$1,315,531) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)