Cost of living in Neiva, Colombia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19560 XOF / COP
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 641,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 460,564 Franc (COL$2,354,614) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)