Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 65.766 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,343,750 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,866,609 Franc (28,383 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)