Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 64.346 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 21% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,562,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,231,660 Franc (19,141 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 3 hours ago)