Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 54.819 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,780,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,181,457 Franc (39,794 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 63 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)