Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.242 XOF / ZMW
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 22% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,850,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 2,232,734 Franc (39,699 Kwacha) in Ndola.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 2 hours ago)