Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2015. Exchange rate: 138.901 XOF / TRY
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 447,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 340,291 Franc (2,450TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $390 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)