Cost of living comparison between Nazareth, Israel and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 155.904 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 7% more expensive than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,081,196 Franc (13,349 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.120 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)