Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 163.475 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 2,050,172 Franc (12,541 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)