Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 150.910 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 914,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 880,777 Franc (5,836 ₪) in Nazareth.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)