Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 169.813 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,995,112 Franc (11,749 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b18 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)