Cost of living comparison between Nazareth, Israel and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 161.418 XOF / ILS
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 1,884,030 Franc (11,672 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Franc in Abobo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)