Cost of living comparison between Natal, Brazil and Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 190.863 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 1,659,727 Franc (R$ 8,696) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)