Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 167.635 XOF / BRL
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,090,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 874,621 Franc (R$ 5,217) in Natal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$189,980 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs C$579 (about 1 hour ago)