Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas vs Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 585.114 XOF / BSD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is about the same as in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, you would need at least 4,265,611 Franc (B$7,290) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,250,000 Franc in Abobo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 4,500 Bs.S. (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,525 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (about 4 hours ago)