Cost of living in Nassau, Bahamas compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 561.470 XOF / BSD
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 9% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,690,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 4,264,980 Franc (B$7,596) in Nassau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (about 2 hours ago)