Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.041 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 20% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 440,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 350,210 Franc (₨38,736) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)