Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.195 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 387,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 297,198 Franc (₨36,267) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)