Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.305 XOF / INR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 23% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 415,000 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 319,017 Franc (₨38,412) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)