Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Abobo, Ivory Coast
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 644.350 XOF / EUR
Do you live in Abobo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 6% cheaper than in Abobo (Ivory Coast)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Franc in Abobo you would need to make just about 6,078 Franc (€9) in Narva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (39 minutes ago)